Wednesday 23 April 2014

April Releases :-) xx

Hiya lovelies :-) Hope you're all having a great week and that you've got sunshine where you are - I think the weekend BBQ's will kick in soon around here :-D Thanks to everyone who has joined us so far on the sentiment challenge - it's another busy one and we're absolutely loving the cards that are coming through xx

I just finished up on my new digi's for the month -  a little mixture of fairy tale magic and love this time round (not sure why - just fancied having a go at these ones on my to draw list) xx See you next week for the winners announcement and a new challenge theme, lots of love, Em xx


4 comments:

  1. Aww, they look so sweet! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Blog...I absolutely love your Flat Friends and so glad I found you through Paper Playful. I look forward to adding your Flat Friends to my collection. Big Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment - thank you so much :-D
      Hope you have a lovely weekend, Em xxx

      Delete