Sunday 1 September 2013

Challenge 12 - Sketch x






Hey guys, thanks for stopping by - hope you're all well and have been enjoying another beautiful sunny month x I won't blabber on long today as I've got friends staying over - we're enjoying a local music festival this weekend (close enough to catch taxi's back to ours each night which means no camping - happy days) :-)

I want to say a massive thank you to all the wonderful ladies who entered our challenge last month - it was a bit of a busier one for us which was great to see and the entries were stunning as always x

I've run the numbers though the Random Number Generator again and the winner for last month's challenge is:

Crafty Lawyer



Congratulations hun – I’ll get your card added to the winners wall and If you email me at flatfriendsboutique@gmail.com with your choice of 4 digis I’ll get them over to you. You can grab your winners badge from the sidebar too – any probs let me know x

We're having another go at a sketch challenge this month - I really enjoyed the last one we did so thought it would be fun to have another go. As you can see from Summer's picture it's a pretty simple design so hopefully it should be an easy challenge to play along with x





As always, a winner will be chosen using the Random Number Generator and announced on the 1st of next month (when we launch the October challenge). They will have their choice of 4 free Flat Friends digi’s and their card will feature on our Wall of Fame for the month.

A Flat Friends digi must be used for your creation but there are some freebies that can be used if you don't already own one of my designs which can be accessed from the freebies tab above x

We've got a couple of gorgeous cards from our lovely DT gals as inspiration to get us going - a huge thanks from me to them as always x Hope you'll join us this month - we really look forward to seeing your lovely work x x 

Digi hugs and xx's


Hey everyone, Kathy here. I love sketch challenges, they making laying out a card a breeze. I almost always use one. This sketch from Em is great, it's simple and leaves plenty of room to add embellishments. I've used the sweet Three Scoops image for my card today. A triple scoop of ice cream is perfect for an end of summer treat! Hope you will take some time and play along with our challenge this month. 




Sally - Hi there everyone, another Flatfriends challenge.  This time I have picked this cute image from Emma Canning's  digi images which are available at www.polkadoodles.co.uk.  I thought I would make this one from my Step Granddaughter who is going to College this September.  I coloured her with my Graph'it markers and adhered her to some dotty paper and then onto a kraft coloured card. Added some paper flowers and a sentiment. It was such a quick and easy card to make.  Just follow the sketch, it makes things so much easier.


Hey guys, Em here x I really enjoyed this challenge as the sketch is pretty basic so the card came together very quickly. For my card I used the Paige ‘I Love You’ digi, and the papers are both from My Mind’s Eye collections (the top ‘love’ paper from the ‘Love Me’ 6x6 paper pad and the bottom pink paper from the ‘Dwell’ 6x6 paper pad). I cut the heart using my Tonic Studio’s heart punch and mounted the digi and love paper with foam pads to give a bit of a 3D effect. That’s about it – lots of love & nice and easy :-D x 





10 comments:

  1. COngrats to Crafty Lawyer - enjoy your prize - Kudos to DT and thanks so much for another challenge! Enjoy your month! December is almost here - shutter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail :-) these months are flying by so quickly now - I love Crimbo though so don't mind if it comes around early this year :-D x x

      Delete
  2. Oh!,,, so excited I won! I have no idea how I will narrow down to 4 because there are sooooooo many adorable digis. Thank you so much and .i look forward to joining you for more challenges. Being in California I do have to ask Emma what "crimbo" is though! : )(Crafty Lawyer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun x x Crimbo is another word for Christmas lol - perhaps it's just my friends that use it :-D x

      Delete
  3. Ah...crimbo makes sense now!
    I uploaded a crimbo card for September's challenge. :0
    xCrafty Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you hun - absolutely gorgeous Crimbo card by the way - I love it x x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Val :-) your card and website are gorgeous x x Thank you for entering the challenge - I was trying to find your email as unfortunately we can't enter into the draw as the challenges require a Flatfriends digi to be used - we've got some freebies to play with(on tab above) if you want to join us again in the future (and we'd love it if you did - your cards are really beautiful) x x

      Delete
  5. Thank you, I've just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've came upon so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?
    Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CAS cards so this sketch gave me a great excuse to create one!

    ReplyDelete