Sunday 1 June 2014

Challenge 21 - Anything but a card x

Hi guys, thanks so much for popping in :-D I hope you've all had a lovely month xx We've had a really busy one with family and friends so really fun but really quick - I can't believe it's been a month since our last challenge! 

As always, I want to say a big thanks to everyone who joined us last month - such beautiful cards and I loved getting to see all of the different dies and punches :-)  Thank you xx

I’ve run the numbers through the random number generator and our winners for the challenge are:

Lisa s
 Yolanda R.
 Sue Kment
 Jay
 Shirley AC2
 kristylee
 Cindy van Oorschot
 Antoinette T

Congratulations guys – I’ll get your cards added to the winners wall ASAP. You can grab your winners badge from the sidebar – any probs let me know x 

Please email your choice of 4 digi's to flatfriendsboutique@gmail.com and I'll get them over to you straight away. 

Right, on to the next challenge - as you can see from the post title we're looking for any non-card creations this time. I always love these challenges when I see them so thought we'd have a go -  really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with :-) 






The winner(s) will be chosen using the Random Number Generator and announced on the 1st of next month when we launch our July challenge. 

As always our awesome DT ladies have made some beautiful creations to give us some inspiration - thanks lovelies xxx 

Hope you’ll join us this month and that you have fun playing along. Have a lovely month and I’ll see you on the next post :-D 

Digi hugs and xx's




Hello, Angela here!  Anything But a Card...that is always a challenge for me; hmmm, what to make?  I decided that since June is popular for weddings, that I would decorate the cover of a photo album to make a little keepsake for the bride.  I hope you will play along this month...can't wait to see what you come up with!




Hey everyone, Kathy here! Happy June! I love making 3-D items and don't do enough of it. I found a cute little cupcake box file in the silhouette store and thought it would be great with Cupcake Cutie (the coolest thing is that this digi is currently a freebie)! It's large enough to hold a gift card or some small items. Can't wait for one of my boys to get invited to a classmate's party, so I can give this one away! Hope you will have the chance to play along with us this month!





Sally: Hello folks - anything but a card eh?  Well, I decided to do a tag! Last minute rush as I have been rather busy in May! But here it is. Love this image, coloured her with my Graph'it markers and made her into a tag.



Hiya, Em here xx I decided to go for a bookmark for my creation - not very adventurous I know, lol, but it is something I will get some use out of so I thought it would be a good thing to have a go at. I tend to read in bed before I go to sleep so thought the Snuggles digi would work nicely for this. I coloured the image with my copics and decorated the back of the bookmark with a cute digital word clip art design I found by 'liveURpassion' on Etsy. Hope you'll join us this month - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with xx 











Remember that you don't need to use a Flat Friends digi to enter our challenges anymore but there is an extra prize on offer if you do :-) 

Also, each challenge can only be entered once so unfortunately multiple entries will not be entered into the draw xx

8 comments:

  1. congrats to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the opportunity win some of your fabulous digis!
    Yolanda R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome treat...and a fabulous opportunity to play and build my FlatFriends collection. I am so looking forward to showcasing my new digi's. Thank you so much for the opportunity and fun challenges. Big Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this fabby challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fantastic challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab inspiration from the DT. thanks for a great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and adorable projects from the DT!!! Another fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner I look forward to receiving my digi images as they look stunning. hugs Shirley AC2 (nannieflash)xxxx

    ReplyDelete